Web design services
HyperMartian designs modern, dynamic web sites and applications. We aim for high usability across multiple web browsers and operating systems, ease of use for your target audience, comprehensive solutions for site maintenance, and affordability.
A wide range of available features
Beyond the basics of your website design, we'll help you maintain your site, analyze your traffic, and more, with a wide range of options:
- Adobe Contribute compatibility for easy content management: Once your website is up and running, it's important to keep your content fresh and up to date. However, calling your web designer every time you want something changed can get expensive. One economical tool for content management is Adobe Contribute, a program that's as simple to use as Microsoft Word which allows non-technical users to update your website without breaking anything. When HyperMartian designs your site with Contribute compatibility built-in, site updates can be a breeze.
- Google Site Search: Google is, hands down, the web's leading search engine, and we can incorporate Google-powered search right into your website, letting users find your content the same way they find other things on the web, but served from your website.
- Google Analytics: See who's visiting your site, where they're coming from, how long they stick around, and much more. We'll incorporate Google Analytics into your website (or show you other web traffic analysis options) and help you monitor your website's traffic.
- RSS feeds: RSS, or Really Simple Syndication, allows your site's visitors to subscribe to your website's headlines using an RSS reader. This popular feature can drive traffic to your site when your latest headlines grab your users' attention. More about RSS...
- Custom content management system: If you need a more advanced method of content management, HyperMartian can build a custom Content Management System (or CMS) to fit your site maintenance needs. Multiple security levels, a formal approval process, and more can be designed to fit the unique needs of your business.
- Hosting setup: Your website obviously needs a home on the Web where your webpages and other site content are stored and accessed by your audience. HyperMartian can help you select a hosting provider, explain your options, help you decide among the available technologies and packages, register a domain name, setup your e-mail accounts, and more.
- Blog setup: If you'd like a blog that matches your new website design, HyperMartian can adapt your blog templates or setup the blog within your website.
These are just a few examples of all the things HyperMartian can do for you and your business or organization. Unsure of something? Just ask.